Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Run or Dye

Saturday is my first ever 5K. I am so nervous and excited all at the same time!! We went to Woodward park yesterday to do a trial run of the course and it was a killer!! I sure hope they have someone at each spot I got lost at to show us the correct way!! I kept having to pull out the map because the way that it showed was gravel and dirt uphill with cracks and bumps and mud. Not an easy track!! I was practicing with Riley in her stroller so pushing her uphill was rough!! So I will be at Woodward Park this Saturday at 9AM, doing my very first 5K! Running, walking or falling, I will make it in under an hour!! Hope you can all come out to cheer me on!!!














No comments: