Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Disappointment

Well I am completely disappointed. At my office when you have your birthday, the ladies here decorate your desk, give you cards and have a potluck in your honor. Last week I was told that they would do that for me some time this week, possibly Wednesday. Well, nothing. I am guessing that they completely forgot and that completely hurts my feelings. No point in doing it now at all because I will know they forgot and are just trying to cover up that fact. It could be that everyone's morale here is really bad since they implemented some new procedures here at work. No one is happy and everyone is stressed. Maybe I will bring in some cookies for my own birthday on Friday. Not sure why I feel so disappointed and sad, but I do. It's not like I told everyone not to celebrate my birthday, they just forgot. I will get over it, but it will hurt alot when they celebrate the next person's birthday next month. Until then I will just feel bad. Endure to the end, I guess.

No comments: