Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, February 14, 2014
The day of love!
Today is the most dredded day of the year for the single people, Valentine's Day!! The day where you sit at work and watch all the women in love getting flowers, balloons, etc. Makes you feel even more lonely then you do on a regular day. I used to sit in my old office and watch all the attached ladies get bouquets of roses and balloons. It made me feel so sad and unloved. I would go home to my children and my father and celebrate nothing. I would get a toy for my daughters, but I never got anything in return. My dad would send my mom something and they were seperated! Never thought to even get me a card from my daughters.
Now I celebrate Valentine's Day with my husband. He is not big on sending flowers, but then I hate getting dead flowers. I prefer a plant that I can plant in my yard and keep forever! I like tulips, dafodils, Hyacinths, etc, flowers that come back every year. I can see my presents every spring! It is awesome!
This past year I got into making chocolate pops with molds, so I picked up a few more and made some for the kids today for valentine's day. I also made chocolate dippled strawberries. We will be giving them their treats after dinner. Dinner is steak and lobster! Richard poaches the lobster tail in butter and it melts in your mouth!! Yummy! I so love lobster!
Today after work I am off to pick up my packet for the Fresno Run or Dye tomorrow at Woodward Park and right after that I am getting my hair did!! New color and new cut! I am just so dang excited!! I can not wait! New weight, new pant size and now new HAIR style!! Plus I am going to get a Mary Kay make over!! YEAH ME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment