Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Run or Dye

Yes I did it!!! I ran a 5K and I got covered with dye! Including in my mouth!! IT was AWESOME!! I actually ran half of it!! My PE teachers are rolling in their graves I will bet!! I have never run that much in my entire life!! Thank you RUTH!! She pushed me and got me to keep a good pace and get done in a record time!! 39 minutes and 3 seconds to be exact!!! YEAH ME!! Riley rode in her stroller and she did great. She got covered with dye and loved it!! The mosh pit was awesome also. We danced and sang and threw dye and caught freebies!! My kids got me sunglasses, another shirt, and some funky arm socks!! I can not wait to do my next run! The color runs are expensive, but I do want to do one a year at least. There is one more at the end of the year and I want to be able to run the entire thing. I am looking at doing one every three monthes to keep myself motivated to keep in shape and lose weight!! YEAH ME!!







No comments: