Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, February 24, 2014
Fun Fun Fun
I am doing it again!! I am running another 5K in April!! YEAH!! I am doing Run For the Reef.
I am going to train better for this one then I did for when I ran my first one. So far I have run a mile on the treadmill once at 13:30 and ran a mile on the Sugar Pine Trail in 13:45. SO this week at the gym I am working on one and a half miles in less then 20 minutes. Then every week until the run date, I will add a half mile to my run until I get to 3.10 miles and then I will run that until the run date. I am training Christopher and Amberlin to do the run with me.
I am hoping to do the Neon Run, and another color run. I need to find one in the between those two, so I am waiting for another one to show up. Then it is on to 10K runs!! Maybe eventually Bike rides too!!
All my junior high and high school PE teachers would drop dead if they saw me running!!! I could barely run an entire track lap let alone do a mile in less then 15 minutes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment