Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
The Time Has Come!!
Does anyone remember the book by Dr. Suess, Marvin K Mooney Will You Please Go Now!? I loved that book as a kid and I use to read it to two girls I babysat for. Now I found it on Amazon and I read it to Riley and she also loves it! She hands it to me and says Read!! In our house right now there is a Marvin K Mooney that needs to go.
We are talking about my sister. I am so tired of her living with us. In the beginning it was fine because she helped out around the house and did not hide upstairs in the bedroom watching movies on her computer. Now she does nothing at all and acts like a squatter in our house. She works all day and then on the weekend runs out to go run errands with her friend. We are paying her insurance, cell phone, food for her dogs, etc. She does not offer to pay for anything at all, but buys clothes constantly! She also steals the kids hangers to hang up her new clothes.
She said she was moving out March 15th and now it is April 15th. I just hope the last she lives with us is April 15th. I am really tired of feeling taken advantage of.
On anther note, I am signing up to be a Mary Kay consultant, so if you like Mary Kay and need a consultant or know someone who needs a consultant, please send them my way!! I will be signing up here this week!! I can not wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment