Last night the kids put together the funniest little skit. We always watch American Idol and this year, So You Think You Can Dance, so the kids put the two together. Rebecca and ReAnna were the judges, Rebecca with a weird accent. Not the English one she was trying for. ReAnna had some name like Mr. Booger Brain.
First up was Amber and her talent was to dance. She was Mckayla for this part. She spun around in cirlces "dancing". The judges told her they would call her and she left the stage.
Next up was Christopher and the only part he could remember was the punchline. His character was Dummy Head, so when Rebecca said what is your talent, Mr. Dummy Head, he said don't call me a Dummy Head. Then he pretended to attack her so she yelled Security and Amber, now the security guard, chased him around the yard for a few minutes.
Then it was Amber again and I forget her character's name, but she was suppose to sing. She of course forgot the words to the song and runs over to me. She said what is that song we sing at church and you sang to us in the car. It was I am A Child of God, so I sang the first two lines to her. I sing horribly, so it was torturous for anyone who heard me.
She runs over sings the first two lines and Richard and I finish the first verse for her. Then it was Christopher again and he attacked the "judges" again. The "security guard" ran over and all four were rolling on the grass pretending to be fighting and our dog runs over. She has her tail wagging and she is so confused. She cannot tell if they were really fighting or playing. So she keeps running from the door to them, the entire time with her tail wagging.
It was the end and we went back inside. I really need to find some FHE lessons that will capture the attention of a 5 and 6 year old and be short enough to keep it. Any suggestions, please feel free to let me know!! Thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment