Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Gray Hair

What is it with gray hair? You buy the hair color from the store, and follow the directions, but the gray still comes through!! Is there a plot with the beauty salons and the store bought hair color, so that you have to go to the salon to get the gray covered? Am I crazy? Am I trying to find conspiracy theories? I know, I am only 35, but I have alot of gray hair!! I had a really stressful and bad life before I met my husband, so I have ALOT of gray hair. Now that I am trying to cover it up, it will not go away!!! I just want my hair back to brown and at this point I will never have it!!!

Ok I am done venting! I will blog later about our crazy weekend!!

No comments: