Ok I need to vent really quick!!
At work we have to wear our id badges with our pictures on them. Almost every one I seen, has the most horrible pictures of the people on them!! Why is this? Do companies purposely go out and find the worst camera or photographers to do the pictures? I am beginning to think so! My picture makes me look like a drugged up freak!! I am going to take a new picture when I lose another 35 pounds. (lost 35 already) Then when I lose the last 70, I will take another one. They will not let me go to Glamour Shots and bring back a picture for them to use. I guess I will try not to look too freakish in my next too. Maybe it is the big goofy smile? Who knows?!?
Ok I am done venting!! Thanks!!
1 comment:
Congrats on loosing 35lbs! That is AWESOME! I am excited to run into you at Costco again and see how great you all look.
Be sure to practice goofy faces in the mirror to get ready for your next picture!;-)
Post a Comment