Our Halloween was some what strange! There were more children and cars in my neighborhood then what lives there. On the news I heard that the poorer neighborhoods were going to other neighborhoods to trick or treat. There were kids barely dressed up so I am guessing the news report was right.
The same houses that never participate with Halloween were the same ones again. No lights, but kids were running up the walk to ding the doorbells. I always thought the rule was you only go to the doors with the porch lights on. Maybe some never heard that one?
The haunted house across the street from my house was crazy busy. There was a waiting line to get in. One little girl tripped over the barriers they had out. I picked her up the first time and then she fell over them again. Take the mask off!! Now I know why I hate mask for halloween! They can be dangerous! The two older girls were giant chickens about going into the haunted house but the three little ones did, though Amberlin and Kaitlyn started crying even before they went in. Richard went with them and said they cried the entire way through.
We finally got home and had some pumpkin pie and then I went to bed. The kids were up for another hour getting ready for bed and running off the candy they had just eaten before pie. Christopher was up even later and then would not get up this morning complaining that he was tired. Richard went in there once to get them up, then I did and then his sisters did. Richard ended going upstairs and physically getting him out of bed. I know someone who is going to bed at 7:45 tonight!
How was your Halloween?!?

1 comment:
Did Ya'll save us Fatties over here a piece of Pie? We did not get one trick or treater either, however, I did heat one knock knock at the door by the time I grabbed our bowl and went to look out the peep hole to make sure that some dude was not out there with a Bozooka ready to blow me up, they were POOF Gone...so fairly quiet, cold, and rainy twas here...but we did do the Trunk or treater thang at Church...we miss you guys and love you so much...I needs to know if you bundle biscuit you are cooking in the oven is a boy or girl and when is your due date sissy poo? tell me, so uncle tana plan for a talk to me I know you know me eventful sown little pair of rico suave booties made for and fit for a perfected babe...love ya'll and one day I will grow tall like all ya'll but for now I sign off like a tree stump midget that I am..
Tana Lindley your bestie and sister afar but will never forget you nor stop loving you
Post a Comment