Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Introducing....


Riley Pearl Fisher


Isn't she just adorable?!?!

2 comments:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over an ant hill and donkey land happy excited...I have been waiting for months now to find this tid bid out.....now all I needs to know is are you gonna name her Tana Junior hehehehehehehhe I am so filled with glee and joy for you guys....James puckered his lip today and said he wanted a baby =( lol- love you all so very very very very much! Tana Junior is on her way Yipppeeeeee taadddaaa wadddaaa watch out now...Talk to me I know you know me hehe

Grandma Honey said...

Yay!!!!!!!!
Love her name too! :)