We went to my monthly dr's appointment this morning. Did our typical wait and then the whole weighing and peeing in the cup. Allyson came in with the device that lets you hear the baby's heartbeat. She was moving it all around and getting nothing. So I am panicking. Richard said I had a look of concern and fear on my face. I was really thinking, where is the heartbeat? Did something bad happen? Just as I was getting ready to completely panic when she put the device under my belly button and there it was! Strong and steady and way up high! She said the baby is up high and is pretty big! So the scary of no hearbeat is over and now I have to worry that I am going to give birth to a toddler!!
As Richard and I have said throughout this entire pregnancy, Heavenly Father won't give us something we can not handle. Big baby it is then!
3 comments:
So glad everything is okay.
But I have to say, your way with words makes me laugh :)
Hey Rhonda! Congrats! I will be contacting you soon so we can get your name on the "New Moms" List! Excited to see if your baby is a boy or girl!!
That is a wiggle wiggle baby- you know...I cannot wait for this little miracle to make their entrance...You guys really are my shinning stars!
Post a Comment