Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Turkey Day

In 30 minutes I will be on vacation for one week!  I will get to sleep in and go into a vegative state watching tv.  I get to make pumpkin pies, cranberry sauce and get the house cleaned up and un cluttered for Thanksgiving!  I want to make a few more signs for my gift wrap booth that opens the day after Thanksgiving in the Sierra Vista Mall!  YEAH!! I will have the time to do it all!  Plus I have to find a turkey!!!

I love Thanksgiving dinner!  This will be the first time I am pregnant during Thansgiving, before I was just taking care of a newborn!  I hope I can eat!  I am really looking forward to turkey, dressing, mashed taters with gravy, cranberry sauce, rolls, melting butter and pumpkin pie with whipped cream!   Yummy yum!

If you need your gifts wrapped thsi Christmas season, please come on out and check out our booth!  We will be having handmade gifts and cards from The Palace Courtyard! 

I just wanted to tell you all
Have A Happy Thanksgiving
and A Safe Black Friday!

No comments: