Well my week of vacation is over and it is back to the grindstone! Man do I have alot of emails at work I needed to clear out.
Last week we cleaned the house and I ended up having a huge allergy attack because of all the dust we disturbed! But the house was clean before Thanksgiving, but it is a slight array again. I feel like I did all that work for nothing!!! Oh well, I will probably do it all over again this week and this weekend! We are de cluttering the house and it is going to be a long project, but it needs to be done!
I am working on my signs again and making hats for the gift wrap booth. We seem to be doing pretty darn good at the booth this season with various vendors from The Palace Courtyard selling handmade gifts. I am hoping to make a ton of money for the band this year!!! So go to the Sierra Vista Mall, buy one of the handmade gifts we have or let us wrap your Christmas gifts!!
Riley is moving alot more lately and she is starting to kick harder. I am hoping within the next few weeks, my family will be able to fell her kick too. She seems to kick more when I sing, so I am not sure if she enjoys it or is telling me to stop. Hee hee! Her moving is more associated when I am relaxing or sitting at the dinner table trying to eat. Luckily last night I was able to sleep the entire night without being awoken to her moving.
Sunday night I woke up shivering and could not get warm. During that time I hit my little toe against the door jam and low and behold, I broke it! Owie! Owie Owie!!
Thanksgiving feasting time was great. We had a bit leftover so we had another turkey celebration on Sunday! It was pretty fun to be able to have Thanksgiving twice in a row!!
No comments:
Post a Comment