Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
@ Grandma Honey--He is Dan and Shari Gilbert's nephew.
@ Tana-- you know his grandparents. David and Betty Smith from our ward.
Very sad. He was a good kid, very sweet and polite. We took him to the vineyard last year and he was a great helper. Very excited to be there, even with the early rise time.
3 comments:
How Heart Breaking =(
I saw this on the news last night. So very sad.
@ Grandma Honey--He is Dan and Shari Gilbert's nephew.
@ Tana-- you know his grandparents. David and Betty Smith from our ward.
Very sad. He was a good kid, very sweet and polite. We took him to the vineyard last year and he was a great helper. Very excited to be there, even with the early rise time.
Post a Comment