I have been sick! Sorry for the late post. First I get nauseas and then I develope a cold right on top of everything. I spent alot of time in bed last week just trying to breath because the cold wrecked havoc on my asthma! Luckily the doctor said I can use both my inhalers and sudafed! YEAH ME!
Saturday was Rebecca's last band performance for Buchanan Band! She is graduating this year and I am glad they went out with a bang! They won Sweepstakes, better then first place! And Rebecca got to accept the awards!! First time we ever got to see her do the salute to the judges! It was awesome!!
That same day was the Senior Band Kids dinner! Of course Richard helped plan, buy and prepare it! They got steak, twice baked mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls, cheese cake, death by chocolate cake and punch and sparkling cider! They all loved it! It was a great success!!
Sunday was Stake Conference and it is always great to hear from new converts and their conversion story. I am ever so glad that they did not ever ask me to do that! It was weird listening to the Stake President talk when he was just in our house for a visit about three weeks ago. He seemed pretty impressed with our family and our bishop who was with him seemed to brag about us a little to him. Richard was again in the choir and he does it because he likes to sing and because I do not like sitting in the hard seats, especially now being pregnant.
Our cafe should be opening this Friday! Cross your fingers that we get the permits, the work and the inspections done in time! If everything goes as planned we will be having our Grand Opening December 3rd! You are all invited of course!! Plus you are all invited to visit the cafe in the great gift shop The Palace Courtyard which the cafe will be in!
Well, this Thursday I should be able to find out if I am having a girl or a boy. Or as my good friend Stasha says, a hamburger or a hot dog! LOL! Cross you fingers that Baby Fisher cooperates and flashes the dr and doesn't moon him!!
1 comment:
First, I am not surprise that golden words were spoken about you and our beloved Fisher Family. You guys are all beyond amazing. Secondly, I am so sorry you were sick- I hope you are on the mend now. I love you. Thirdly, hug and Kiss our Wonderful and amazing Rebecca - we are so proud of her and her accomplishments. She is a gem no doubt. I am so excited about your Cafe opening. I am so freaking over the moon proud of all of you. We are not suppose to exhibit pride, so what mean by that is all your hard work and dedication to the Lord has paid off and I along with my family is so very impressed by you all...you guys are instruments of love and good and this banana lamb chop chop no body can stop kinda Tana girl loves you all The fisher family so serrr merch... The Fishers rock it peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love you...and every body better talk to me cause every donkey on this planet knows me lol love Tana and the Lindley's
Post a Comment