Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was jammed packed with activities!  First Rebecca had band practice from 10-1 and our school was hosting Golden State Tournament of Bands.  So there were alot of schools and kids we have never seen before trapsing all over our school! 

Rebecca, ReAnna and Brytani were in the Fresno North Stake Musical Program, We Testify of Christ.  There were three shows, two on Saturday and one on Sunday.   Rebecca has a line when the Nephites were visited my Christ and ReAnna was an extra in another scene.  The both wore yellow, strange huh?  They sang a bunch of songs that were very moving and it was a packed house as usual.  If you went, thanks, if you did not, please go next year.  It is so worth it!

Saturday also was the 6 anniversary of The Palace Courtyard being on Blackstone.  We made some gift certificates and gave them away as prizes.  It was pretty cool, but not well publicized unfortunately.   Could have been bigger. 

Sunday was testimony meeting and there was no dead air at all! It was very moving and spiritual.  Some were funny, but it was still great!  Richard and I got asked to be on the Ward Christmas Party committee!  YEAH!!  I hope I get to do something great!  The RS Christmas party is December 1st.  I signed up to lend them my chargers.  I hope I remember and am able to go. I hope that my friend Tana and her family is back in time to visit and go to the Ward Christmas party as our guest.  It will be awesome!

We went to the last performance on Sunday and my niece and Samia saved us five seats so we were abel to sit close to the front.  YEAH!! 

I go to the doctor this Tuesday and I hope to get an ultrasound so I can see what I am having.  Otherwise I have to wait until November 17th!!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

I love Testimonial Weekends. I had a Dream about Bishop Pauline Last night. He walks up to me in my Dream out of no where and just hugs me. When I told James, He said that was Heavenly Father Telling me that it was all okay Tana and that he loved me. I wish we were there to see your belly growing. Give my kisses and talk to me Cuz, I know you know me Loves and hugs to all my kiddos-- I miss running around with them all in your spacious back yard and kicking balls in your garden. I love you guys so much!