Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, April 21, 2014
Family
This weekend was pretty darn cool. We ended up at Walmart for the first part of it trying to find a new bra for me and new outfits for the kids. We ended leaving late for my sister in laws party because it took forever to find a pair of shorts for ReAnna.
So we headed to Oakdale. At first it seemed like the GPS was sending up way out into the boondocks, but there was a housing development out there in between all the farms and empty fields. The housing development was like an oasis in the middle of all the smelly cows, but you could not smell it where they lived so that was great.
We finally got there and it was pretty darn cool. Everyone was already earing when we got there, but it was ok. My brother came over and hugged all my kids and gave me a big hug and kiss. It was like I never left. Deneen was so excited to see us too. I was pretty excited to see those that were there too. My little sister Rosalie was there with her two kids. They have never met Sariah and had not seen Riley since she was 3 monthes. Everyone was saying how cute her and Riley were and laughed at everything she did. Keith tried to get Riley to let him hold her, but it was not happening, so he held Sariah for a bit. She laughed at him and was very friendly.
My "Aunt" Nancy was there and my "cousin" Renee. It was awesome. I had not seen them since I was in elementary school. Plus my niece was there and I had not seen her since my graduation. Shocking huh?
In the end though Riley insisted on giving Keith and Deneed hugs and kisses before she left. They all thought it was so sweet to see her kiss and hug Sariah.
We invited them to ReAnna's pending graduation from high school and to Sariah's 1st birthday party. It willb e nice to have people there for ReAnna's graduation. I feel bad that Rebecca did not get a crowd, but she had one heck of a huge graduation party!! We are still going to have a party for her, I just do not think it will be that crowded for ReAnna.
I took a bunch of pictures, well I actually gave our antisocial child and had her take pictures. I will post some of them soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have such a loving family!
Post a Comment