Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, April 7, 2014

YEAH ME!!!

I did it! I ran another 5K!! I did not improve my time but I did do it under 45 minutes! Probably would have beaten my time, but I think the front wheel on my joggin stroller is broken. Everytime I started to run, it would shake like crazy! SO we had to stop a few times to try toi fix it. I think I did great, just wanted to do a little better. There is another 5K next month for Mormon Helping Hands and I am looking forward to that!! I am planning on beating my first time! I want to do it in 35 minutes or less. So I will be doing some serious training here in the next few weeks! I am so excited!! Richard asked me yesterday if I wanted to do six a year, so I am so planning on it. Every 2 monthes I will be running a 5K. I did one for January-February, one for March-April and one for May-June. Now I just need one for July-August, September-October and November-December. Here will be way too darn hot for a 5K here this summer, so I am looking for one on the coast!! My hope is to be able to run a 5K the entire way, by the end of the year!!

No comments: