Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, April 18, 2014
Weekend plans
This weekend starts with a trip to the zoo to use our membership that we bought last month. I know, it took us long enough to use it for the first time! LOL! We have been a little bit busy. With seven kids it is hard not to be busy!!
Saturday we all head to Oakdale to go to a 50th birthday party for my brother's wife. Sadly I have not seen him in over 20 years. Him and my father did not get along to well, so he was not around very often. He has never even met Rebecca and ReAnna, let alone Kaitlyn, Christopher, Amberlin, Riley and Sariah. This party should prove to be an interesting partof our weekend. LOL!
Luckily my sister in law asked for Gift Certificates for her birthday, so I am giving her a $50 Mary Kay Gift Certificate!! It should go good, plus her sister asked that I bring some catalogues with me so that people can look at them and make orders. AWESOME!!! I am hoping for at least a $100 day! To be Sales Queen at our next meeting would be wonderful! SO cross your fingers that I get alot of orders. Though if you want to order anything, let me know! Mary Kay has awesome products and are completely guaranteed. For example, say in winter you are a shade lighter in your foundation then in the summer. You can exchange the foundation for the new shade, no questions asked!!
Sunday we will be celebrating Easter with some wonderful musical numbers Richard has planned. It will be awesome!! Then we will be having a BBQ! Mmmm!! Sunday is my cheat day so I am looking forward to BBQ.
Oh I am now 21 pounds away from my July 1st goal!! Yeah me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment