Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, April 4, 2014
Run Run Run
Here I go again! I am running another 5K tomorrow!! Yes I am doing it again, but this is not a color run. I am running a 5K that benefits the future Fresno Aquarium. Not sure if the aquarium will ever get built, but I am running to benefit it!
Tomorrow at 7 am I need to be at River Park with Christopher and Amberlin. We are running together, and to be honest, I am a little worried about that. They both went out for cross country one year and tried to sprint the entire way. When I did some trainging with them all Christopher wanted to do was run as fast as he could. He just does not understand long distance running. So I will probably spend most of the time slowing him down and getting him to stay with me and Amberlin.
I hope that my family will be able to be there to see us cross the finish line. The race starts at 7:30 in the morning, so I think they may be sleeping in that day. Especially since it is General Conference weekend! I do know that I will be going home and taking a nap when I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment