Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Mary Kay Consultant
Well about 6 weeks ago I signed up to be a Mary Kay Consultant. I love the products, so it seemed like a good idea. Well so far I have sold $40 to one person and now $43 to another person. I had a debut party to which no one showed up. So that was very discouraging, but I tried something else and so far it seems to be working. I have decided though, that until I get my client list up, I am going to be purchasing $40 - $50 worth of product every paycheck. Hopefully that will build up my stock of product so when I do get my client list up, I can have stuff on hand to sell to them immediately. Plus if my fellow consultants need a product, I can sell it to them.
So if you know anyone that is in need of a Mary Kay Consultant, send them my way. www.marykay.com/RhondaFisher is the website. If you refer someone to me and they buy $50 or more on their first purchase, I will make it worth it to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment