Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Mistake

I am starting to think I made a huge mistake signing up to sell Mary Kay. I can not get anyone to book a party, get a free facial, makeover, or even order anything. So I spent $100 to order the kit and I still can not sell ANYTHING!!! It is so frustrating to go to the meetings and know that I did not even have a $100 day of sales in the entire month I have been a Mary Kay consultant. I am having a party this next Friday and so far NO ONE is coming at all. It is absolutley horrible!! I feel like such a loser. Sometimes I think that maybe I am just not a pretty enough Mary Kay consultant. Not sure what to think anymore. I can not get friends, family, co workers, etc to order anything!! What the heck do I do now? Anyone want to book a party or buy about $1000 worth of Mary Kay? LOL!!!

No comments: