Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

16!!

It is just hard for me to come to the realization that Rebecca is no longer my baby! She is 16 now! She turned 16 yesterday! WHY?!?! Why must they grow older, why can't they stay babies forever?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Rebecca's Happy Birthday from Great Day!

Rebecca and her cousin, Trenton

Sending her off to daycare was hard, kindergarten was harder and now she is a junior! Where did all the years go? I want a redo! I did not take enough pictures, I did not get enough one on one with her or get to laugh at her silliness enough! REDO!! I demand it!
Rebecca Great Day Faces


Soon she will be 18, going to Heritage Ward and then I will be planning her wedding! Then she will be having babies and doing the mom thing! Not fair!!



I know it is a fact of life, but why does it have to seem so dang fast?!?
Rebecca's on Great 10 day forecast


LOVE YOU, REBECCA!!

No comments: