Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A week down, almost

Here it is Thursday and the week is almost done!  Though work this week has been hectic, but not as hectic as this weekend will be!  Friday night is a home football game, so Rebecca and ReAnna will be there with the band and I will be slopping sodas to kids who can never make up their minds as to what they want. 

Saturday starts early!  6:30am to be exact!!  The band will be heading to Selma for a parade competition at that time!  Then we will come home for a few hours and off the Fresno State for Sierra Cup Classic!   Two competitions in two different towns!  Going to be crazy!!!  I hope to be able to post some pictures of this weekend.  SO cross your fingers I remember the camera and that the battery is fully charged!!

No comments: