Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Funny things my husband texted me yesterday!

Yesterday my husband began to proclaim his love for me in some very unusual style analogies!

1.  You are the pick of the poop.
2.  You are the gravy on my scnitllze
3.  You are the salsa on my taco
4.  You are the cranberry sauce on my turkey
5.  You are the mustard on my weiner(hot dog)
6.  You are the valance on my window
7.  You are the wreath on my door
8.  You are the gas in my car
9.  You're the chrome on my bumper
10.  You're the bubbles in my bath
11.  You're the emblem on my hood
12. You're the spoon in me sugar bowl
13.  You're the peel on my banana

No comments: