This weekend started out with me not feeling good and working the concession stand for Buchanan's Homecoming game. Apparently I have gone completely crazy, because it was BUSY!! I was serving drinks and hot dogs and candy to what seemed like everyone in the stadium! I think the thing that makes me the craziest is when kids get to the counter and have no idea what they want and there is like 20 people behind them!!! AAAHHH!!
Saturday was the 180th General Conference! Because we have decided to stop making excuses and just do it, we had the kids watch General Conference with us! Of course they can not sit still and constantly move all over the couch. I watched and crocheted a blanket for my friend Cynthia in Cedar City! She is having her first baby! A Boy! I love to make blankets, booties, thumbless mittens and hats. I am working on making headbands with flowers on them!
Richard went to the Priesthood session and the kids and I went to the store! I picked up some more yarn for some booties and to try headbands! My friend wants me to sell them at her store, Palace Courtyard! Plus we went everywhere to get the supplies for our bi annual General Conference Sunday Brunch! I went to more store in an hour and half then I have ever gone to!!
Sunday we of course watched the conference and right after the 1 sessionwas over we started on our brunch meal! We had Richard's Sausage gravy and biscuits, sausage, eggs and belgian waffles! The Burrell's, the Boam's, the Tanner's and the missionaries were there for brunch! It turned out great and everyone enjoyed themselves!
After General Conference was over for this year, we watched The Work and The Glory! I love that movie and book series!
How was your weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment