Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Camping time!
This is a few shots of the view that we see from where we go camping at Prewett Ridge. I am sure I spelled that wrong. There is never anyone up there and the kids can play and run around without having to worry about disturbing other people. I usually take the kids for hikes a few times and we find fun spots to take pictures. Last year when we tried to go camping over Easter Sunday, it was so cold that we all had to cuddle together and try to keep warm and sleep. The next morning we left, packing until we could not feel our fingers anymore, then warmed up in the car and started again. It was horrible! This year though, we have the trailer and it has a wonderfully warm producing heater! Though I am bringing extra blankets, just in case, but we are normally very warm in there. I hope to take hundreds of pictures and share some of them here and some on Facebook! Happy Easter everyone! May the resurrection of Christ live in your hearts and mind this coming Easter Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment