Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Craziness. AGAIN!!

It's been along time since I have had someone I can talk to.  Sure I can talk to Richard, but sometimes you just want that female conversation with a GREAT friend.  Someone you can really relate to.  Unfortunately I am so guarded with some of my feelings, I can't open up to just anyone.  I had a friend like that but we parted ways a few years ago.  She keeps popping into my thoughts the last few weeks.  I even had a dream about her needing help.  I think if I explain my feelings to Richard he won't bark so much, if I choose to communicate with her again. 

The hard part is forgiving and putting myself out there again to possibly get hurt again.  How do you recover from that?  I know it is the Christian way to forgive and forget, but it is hard for me to do sometimes.  For the greater good, I need to do the right thing.  I guess I just need to rebuild my trust with this person and hope for the best. 

She is someone that I can really relate to and she understands me.  We were inseperable for a while there.  She was someone I could tell all my secrets too and she would not even begin to judge me.  I was an aunt to her kids and she was to mine. 

Maybe God is telling me she needs me to help her find her path back to church.  I am not sure.  There are reasons for everything, I just need to find the reason for this. 

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.