Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have questions?

Why must you point to your wrist when you are asking for the time, do I point at my crotch when I have to go to the bathroom? 

Why does a doctor leave the room when you change, isn't he going to see you naked anyway?

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

At a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?

How far east can you go before you start heading west?

Is it rude for a deaf person to sign with a mouth full of food?

Why is everyone driving faster then you is considered an idiot and those driving slower then you is a moron?

If a kid refuses to nap at naptime, is he resisting a rest?

Why is the Lone Ranger called "Lone" if he rides with Tonto?

If bread is square, why is sandwich meat round?

How can something be new and improved, if it is new what are you improving on?

Do Jewish vampires avoid crosses or Stars of David?

If parents say never take candy from strangers, why do we celebrate Halloween?

How come lemon detergent contains real lemons, but lemon juice contains artificial flavoring?

Why does round pizza come in a square box?

Now stick that in your juice box and suck it!  Just a few things I have always wondered about.

No comments: