Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life this week

I really wish that all businesses would take spring breaks just like the schools do.  It would be great, we could get a paid week off without having to use our own vacation time!  Who is with me?!?!? Let's start a petition!  Like corporate america would really even consider it!! 

So let's move on!

Rebecca and ReAnna are up in Sonora at EFY.  Rebecca's room looks somewhat like a locker threw up in her room.  Pretty much while she is gone, I am cleaning and rearranging her room.  The bed will be moved around and some of the furniture will be coming out.  She is going to be very surprised when she gets home on Thursday!   She keeps garbage in her room for some dang reason, like she is collecting it or something.  There is homework from the beginning of the year and the end of last year!   What the heck! 

We went to the Arnold's for dinner last night and had alot of fun.  The tri tip was great and all the vegetables were awesome!  Loved the rice!  Anne is so fun and I love talking to her. 

Tonight is our third class about opening up our own business and then Richard is going to the gym with me!!  He went with me yesterday and we did alot of the machines that Rebecca throws a fit about doing.  Richard is going to talk to her and tell her that she needs to do the arm and back machines. 

Thursday the girls come home and I have a relief society activity that night.  Then we are off to our camping trip!  YEAH!!  I love camping.  The kids can run all over and not bug anyone.   I can't wait!  This time we won't freeze to death!   The camper has a heater!  Yeah!!!  

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

As I read your Blog about your beautiful daughters in a far off place experiencing spring break life and learning to navigate the world without their parents; I am able to rationalize and put into a vision of my own daughter reaching that stage of her life Someday- I couldn't help by just for a moment escape into a dream replacing my Nia's bedroom with your baby big girl's room- and then the dream exploded with the scene of a Rocker throwing up....Laugh out loud, I did. It is odd that we can all live through the stories, words, and thoughts of another. Thank you for sharing yours. Even if I never reach that place that you are in now with your daughters with my own beautiful little girl Nia Jewell- Hence, you gave me the gift of feeling like I did for a flashing glimpse of a moment in time. May not seem like much to most- But, I tend to appreciate things that most over look in Life. Happiness, Love, and peace be with the Fishers always-- Tana Lindley wife to James Lindley for all of Eternity, and Mother to Nia, Austin, Eathen, and Phu for a;ways!