The weight loss plataue (so I can't spell) is over! I have lost another four pounds and that makes a grand total of 57 pounds! Only 79 to go, but realistically more like 50. Though I would love to weigh my high school senior weight, I really doubt that can ever happen again. But I do want to be healthier and smaller before I turn 40 and that is now 2 years away! Oh My Gosh! 2 year until I am 40?! Where has the time gone? I need to work on losing the weight, finishing my book, meeting all sorts of celebrities, becoming famous and starring in an action packed box office hit movie! Yeah I always wanted to be a kick butt action star, needless to say I have no training in any martial arts only pillow fight arts. Could be an interesting movie, but probably would involve nudity and that is definitely never going to happen! Maybe I should just finish my book, get it published, have a movie made from it and star in that! If Stephanie Meyers can do it, who says I can't? Though I am way too critical of myself and I keep rewriting it! ARRGGHHH!!
I am hoping to loss another 4 pounds next week, so cross your fingers and do some jumping jacks for me. Oh! And if you have a fast metabolism, can you eat a chocolate cake for me and tell me how it tastes? I will enjoy it through osmosis!
1 comment:
I can Help YOU in the Tae-Bow Section of your Box Office Adventures Sister Fisher...This is Sister Lindley- A Little over 33 years ago and two moons, I starred in a Tikki Zimbabwe Film and I Received my Tae-Rainbow Belt- So, let me know when you Need Me hahah, On a serious note, congrads on your accomplishments- You can do it...Very proud of you- Blessing's and Love Tana Lindley { The Lindley Family}
Post a Comment