Saturday we got up around 9 and headed to the gym at 10. We got in a last minute workout before I started getting Rebecca ready for her prom. We ran into Anne and CeeCee and picked on Josh for a little bit. Then we headed home and I started on Rebecca's nails, then she got pampered as I washed her hair for her. We moussed her entire head and while I ran to pick up the flowers, she blew dry her head to set in the mousse. Kaitlyn plugged in all my hot curlers and waited for them to get hot. Rolled her hair up and did her toe nails while we waited for the curlers to cool down. Then it was off to finish her hair and start on the make up! It was a great mother daughter bonding moment! Richard made is normal comments about not liking it or understanding, but Rebecca was so so so happy. She headed to the prom and was beautiful and extremely happy. Check out my facebook and the photo album LDS Prom 2011. Her date made her feel like a princess the entire night. Jesses Bartyn was a prefect gentleman and extremely well mannered. Opened the door for her, held her hand while they walked and made sure she was happy and having fun. All in all a great date!!
![]() |
| Isn't she beautiful? |
![]() |
| Rebecca and Jesse! So cute and coordinated!! |
Sunday we had a Fireside about getting together a food storage for three monthes and all that. The bonus was that the Bishop came with his family, sat by us and asked me if I was brave enough to hold a baby that had just eaten. OF COURSE!!! I held her for a bit until she got cranky and then Bishop Pauline put her to sleep and asked me if I wanted to hold her again. OF COURSE!! Richard thinks I am absolutely crazy for being so happy to be able to hold a baby! He held her for a little while and then gave her back to me and she laughed at me!! Richard gave a great talk about what we do for food storage and gave people some great ideas! Very proud of him!


3 comments:
Yes, She is So Beautiful!!!! What a Pure Blessing from our Father in heaven!
Awesome prom...I hope they keep up the tradition for our kids!
She's beautiful! What a wonderful evening that was for everyone.
PS Thank you for the comment on my blog Rhonda. I read every post you write.
Post a Comment