Tomorrow we are off to our family camping trip! I plan on taking tons of photos and documenting it in my annual Shutterfly scrapbook. :) I can't wait to get up there in the mountains with the clean cool air and out of the polluted hot air down here! The kids are going to play in the dirt, climb rocks, go on hikes, eat and sleep dirty! YEAH!!
Sad News
A young man that we knew from church and band, passed away last night after a long battle with Valley Fever, he was 19. He was hospitalized in Selma but transferred to Fresno Community, where he passed away. He was always very nice and always smiling. My prayers go out to his family and wish them comfort during this time.
I know that he is with his Heavenly Father and has no more pain or illness. He will be with his family again soon.
2 comments:
Our time on earth is always pre-told. It never makes any difference, though as loved ones, family, and friends of those who go an spend an Eternity with our Heavenly Father before us- for the deprivation, emptiness, and loss still prevails in each of us as we sit bewildered and loss from the loss. I sincerely pray for comfort for their family. It breaks my heart when I hear of people suffering and weighed down. I want always so much to wave a wand and magically heal everyone I encounter. That is not possible. Comfort is to know there is a time to live, and there is a time to die. When we shut our eyes for all of eternity- There is no reason to Cry- For Our Heavenly Father Never leaves us and has given his own very son, Jesus Christ for us to all cling to and to become likewise- Eternity is always a blessing to reach whether it comes in one's life at the beginning, middle, or ending-For all stories, all paths, and all things begin and end with our Beloved Savior. He now walks along side of our beloved Savoir....It does not get any better than that. I hope your camping trip is boot loaded with fun and goodness- I did not know that you had a shutter thingie...send me the link-ie-poo so I can stalk my favorite family in the whole wide world. We the Lindleys love the Fisher sooooooooooo stinking much- Together again, we will be soon......Love break it down fore you and mop it up Tana
Oh this is so sad. What was his name? I'm wondering if I ever knew him.
Post a Comment