Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm so excited!

Well Richard served the eviction notice to the person that was occupying the space where his kitchen will be going at The Palace Courtyard!  If all goes well, we will be starting our restaurant construction on Monday!  YEAH TEAM FISHER!!  There are a few things that need to be done this week, but it is all simple stuff. like fictitious business name and a tax id. Easy peasy for this week.  Next week the hard stuff starts!  Tearing down a wall, putting in a new doorway, covering a doorway, moving plumbing, addind plugs and a sewer line.  Then we start moving in the kitchen stuff. 

Last night Richard got me the birthday present that we have been waiting to get for so long!   It is a sewing machine embrodery machine combination!  I can't wait to start embrodering things!  RibbitStitch here we come!  I am working on sewing shorts and pants, then I will put the kids names on their church bags!  YEAH!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

I Wanna Blow Toootie Tunes Through Road Side Fox Hills..I Ooze with excitement...My family has a Restaurant...Do you hear me?? Claing my 1929 Bells together ...chang clang..I knows me some famous peeps up in here this Mortal ward...wootie dogie doo...and they be my family-Talk to me..Cuz all Ya''ll and all ya'lls New Menus with Fisher foods be knowin me I wish we could be your first customers....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoooooo doing the crutch old lady Tana dance..weet woot woot...I am so proud of you Fishers...Love you guys sosoooooo much