Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, August 19, 2011

What is wrong with people?!?!

Last night was a very interesting Relief Society Enrichment Activity.  We learned how to take pictures that look professional with a digital camera.  Very interested.  Plus another Brother showed us how to make videos with our pictures.

The event was crazy but the buzz was what was making everyone a little angry.

Someone came into our church and stole the end tables, lamps and some of the chairs.  All from the foyers!  What is up with people?  Why would you steal from a church?  Just plain stupid and crazy!   Plus they went looking for the rolling chalk board and that is missing too!  What the heck is wrong with people?!?!?

5 comments:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Drugs Cause People to Steal. More to the point, the scriptures that were prophesied are coming true. In the ending days, man will not know God anymore- that means down right out stealing from churches. The scriptures also point that the true believers will be ridiculed and become out casts- That is us, Latter Days Saints- I suspect, they did it just to disrespect Mormons. =( {PS: I collect hats all sorts of hats for NiNi- should take a picture of my ladder I have loaded with hats, belts and purses..I men millions- tons...gallashes of them...I love you...nd yes, Nia loves Beaanie hats- and we love the Fishers..Tana drop it like it's cold talk to me Banana so early in the mornin...-Tana L.

Grandma Honey said...

Really? That is so bizarre. Obviously whoever the thief is does not realize our church furniture all looks alike. They won't be able to hide it! So sad!

I would have loved your Enrichment on picture taking. I'm going to suggest we have a similar one here.

Grandma Honey said...

The more I think about it...do you think the furniture could have possibly been taken by the church? Do you think they are just getting ready to bring in new ones? Just a thought.

Anne said...

I hope Grandma Honey is right. The doors are kept locked.....so it seems unless a door was broken it had to be taken by someone with a key....terrible thought...Sorry I missed the meeting. Sounds awesome. And woulda loved to talk with ya! ;)

Fisher Family Fun said...

If I remember correctly someone mentioned that a door got left unlocked in the back. I really hope they feel really really bad here soon and return everything!