Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Reprieve!!

No football game to work the concession stands for!  No parents to beg to work it! No dealing with kids who give me a twenty for a $2 soda!  No explaining to people that we are out of hot dogs and to come back in 15 minutes! 
Don't get me wrong, I love working the concession stands, but I need one more week to get ready for all that!  I need one more Friday night that is mine.  I need one more week before my feet and legs hurt because I spent 5 hours on them serving food to kids and parents. 
I want to sit on the couch and watch a movie with my kids, relax that the first week of school is over, go to a birthday party, go to church, etc.  I need to bake cookies this weekend!  Chocolate Chip and Sugar Cookies!  YEAH!!
I can sleep in and hope that my husband left me!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

You need a break Baby Cakes...take one for me...Take care of yourself, Please..
Love Tana Banana sister afar no matter where ever a set of 2 by 4 Donkeys are...