Here is it Wednesday and I just can not wait to camping Friday through Sunday up at Mushroom Rock! YEAH! I love it up there! It is quiet no people around other then us. The kids can dig and play and have a ton of fun! I can read and take naps and just be completely lately lazy!! Good outdoor cooking, but not your typical hamburgers and hotdogs either. We will be having salisbury steak, teriyake chicken, omeletes, focaccia sandwiches. All gourmet camping food! Yummy Yummy Yummy! I am hoping to be able to go camping again with more friends and with my family! LOVE IT!!
Tonight we are going to Red Lobster tonight with the Arnold's! Love that place and our friends! Thursday will be my Friday! Then I will be cleaning out and repacking the camper with the camping essentials and then we leave that afternoon! YEAH! YEAH!
2 comments:
Wished you would've made friends with a Lobster around my age, and sent him by way of Parcel or Fed EX to...Me... A fat over weight Lobster that needed extra support, MY Mouth hehe
Post a Comment