Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Interesting Post

I have to delete a "friend" from my Facebook and from Rebecca and ReAnna's also.  Her post for today was all about how drunk she got and how much fun it was to be drunk.  I told her that I would be deleting her because I do not want my children to read how she glorifies getting drunk.  So her response was that I was rude and she would be deleting me.  And how she is an adult and can do what she wants.  I am sorry but her post sounded like something a teenager would post not an adult.
I use to consider her my niece, but unfortunately now I am not sure what she is.  I use to take her side when she complained about her step mother, but now I see it all to be true.  I do know that I do not want her around my children.  One of my daughters use to say she wanted to hang out with her, well that won't be happening anytime soon. 
Maybe one day she will grow up, but she needs to do it on her own.  I can not help her anymore. 

Thanks for letting me vent!!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

My Beloved Rhonda, Feel no guilt for protecting your children, for speaking out, and for doing the right thing. It is unfortunate how alcohol can be so ugly and once a person sips a drink- they have allowed the Adversary to partake in their thoughts, mind, and also events that unfold in their lives. The thoughts posted by she was one that would have an affect on others, such as your kids, or even other people in general...Unfortunately, it is chain reaction and that is how Satan likes it. I know it hurts to see someone whom you have cared for and spent time with react this way, but remember God expects us to shield and teach our children to not partake in that stuff. That was why in Clovis, we had NO TV- No cable or nothing. We went without it for 10 months and it truly let us realize the horror that cable news, commercials, and shows play and- How these things touch our children and provoke them to sin. I am sorry that this happened to you, but I stand firm by your decision and believe with all my heart, as a parent you did the right thing. High fives to the Mothers who actually care and love their children like you. I love you so much and I am so proud of you... Sister Tana Lindley