Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Bed

I am so happy this day!  My husband took time out to look for a new bed for me last night.  Then to surprise me anymore, he put it together that night so we could sleep on it!  Our old bed was 8 years old and had the typical worn down area in the bed.  Needless to say I am a stomach sleeper and it was killing my back!  This new bed is plush firm and I can sleep on my stomach and my back feels great!! It has memory foam in it so it is like sleeping on a cloud!  :)  I now it's a cliche but after how bad I have been sleeping the last 3 weeks, I can deal with cliches! 
So how did you sleep last night?  I slept like a baby!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

I am so happy that you are so happy. We love you guys..
The Lindley's
Enjoy that spectacular bed Missy!