I did it! I gave blood! I had a huge needle in my arm draining one pint of blood from my body! I did not pass out. I did not get nauseated or light headed! The only part that almost got me was watching the bag rock back and forth while a friend was giving blood. Almost spewed! I can handle gory movies, but watch real blood rock back and forth, oh heck no!
We checked out a shop that had restaurant equipment for sale and went to madera to see a large restaurant hood, but other then that and the blood donation, we vegged. We finished the shelves for the pantry and craft room, now we just need to go through stuff to eliminate it. There is going to be a lot of stuff sold on ClovisYardSale! Yeah! Had the Comstocks over for dinner and went to see a movie with Anne!
How was your weekend? How was Nia's visit?
1 comment:
YOU make me Proud you blood donor you...Hurray for yard sales and business going forward for the Fisher's Dream opening up a Place to fill our bellies with fabulous food. I love you all....Tana dropping biscuits as always sideways from my knees...=)
Post a Comment