Where is my million dollars? Why do I not have any filthy rich relatives that can leave me millions in their wills? Why will the lottery office not just let me win the lotto because I want it more?
No such luck! I guess if I add together my w4 for the past 18 years, I would have had a million dollars, maybe. I just want one million dollars to spread out on the bed and roll all over it. Not naked though, that is kinda gross. Money is really dirty. There was a study that showed over three fourths of the one hundred dollar bills in LA have trace amounts of cocaine on them. Just what I need, roll around naked on one million dollars worth of one hundred dollar bills and I can't pass the drug test. Mmm, that would be my luck!
Well maybe some rich socialite with no heirs will feel sorry for me and leave me everything she has in her bank account when she passes away. It could happen, well pigs could fly also, but I doubt either will happen in my life time. Until then, I guess I continue to work hard, pray for a rich relative(kidding) and keep trying to convince the lottery office to just let me win because I want it more.
2 comments:
Haha, you crack me up....Listen Sister Fisher, I don't know who my real dad is, never met him nor seen a pic. In fact, I don't know who my fake dad is either-but here is the dealio...when I find out- and get my settlement- I will think of you first and give you the million...No really, I will- cuz, I have always imagine Donald Trump or some rich fat bald headed man is my daddy- I just know somewhere he is out there rolling on a bed full of monies. So hold tight Sis, hung on, Buckle your seat- Your million is on the way haha -Hugs and back flip rolls Sister Lindley style with a smile
Post a Comment