My house looks like the laundry hamper threw up in my living room when I got home yesterday, but apparently the kids "seperated" the clothes. Not sure what there definition of piles of clothes is, but it certainly is not the same as mine. My living room looks strangely enough like their bedrooms before I tell them to pick up their dirty clothes. The "piles" in the living room look like they have been trampled and kicked around all day. Yes I am guilty of walking on them and kicking them out of the way.
Richard is getting ready to go to Father and Son Campout, so I am hoping that the holocaust look to my house will soon be gone. He needs to pull out the camper and fix a propane line and then I need to do some stocking and cleaning up inside. Yes I clean the camper before we go camping and I clean it when we get home. If it starts out clean I feel better! I hate cleaning the bathroom though because it is sooo sooo small!! I am slightly claustraphobic, so it freaks me out in there. The thought of taking a shower in there gives me the heebie jeebies!
I went with ReAnna to Sonora when she was in 6th grade and when we did the Moaning Cavern tour, I had a huge claustrophobic meltdown. It was all the squeezing up the stairs and feeling like I was crawling into a small tunnel. My mind started thinking of EVERY worse case scenario it could come up with. So I started seeing spots and getting extremely hot and having trouble breathing! The poor tour guide thought I was dying. Probably would have been ok if ReAnna stayed with me, but she was ignoring me and hanging out with her friends. Embarrassing Mom!
SO here it is Wednesday and so far no craziness, but half the family is more then likely still asleep. The craziness has not woken up all the way yet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment