Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Coming soon to a baptismal font near you!
This weekend Amberlin is finally getting baptized! We will be with the stake primary baptism this Saturday at 4 at the Fresno North Stake Building on Peach, just off of Herndon. She turned 8 in February, but the stake baptism was on our anniversary and we were crazy busy that day with prior commitments. So we are definitely on for this Saturday! I invited people through Facebook and via word of mouth. So if you are not busy this Saturday at 4, please come to the Fresno North Stake Center and see the Stake Primary Baptism. :) Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment