Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Phonies

I hate fake people. A strong word, but I just can not like someone that pretends to be someone else!  People who put on this persona that they are wonderful and have the best intentions.  They have everyone completely in love with them and all want to be their friend.  There is this one fake person that I go to church with, that I tried to be cordial with, but I just can't do it anymore.  I don't talk to her, or go to girls night out if she is there, i sit at a table away from her at relief society events and scouts.  I just can't deal with her.  She is a phoney baloney and I can't stand it!  I thought we were friends at one time, but then I found out that she told people we were her ex's friend.  I threw her a baby shower!  How is that us not being friends?!?!  She talks to people I talk to, so when she starts a conversation with them, I try to be cordial, but eventually I have to get up and walk away.   I went to one Girls's Night Out with her there and then had to leave because she was dominating the entire conversation at the table.  One of the sisters told me later that she told everyone at the table I don't like her and that is why I left.  I left because she would not let anyone else get a word in edgewise, so what was the point of staying.  Every Sister I talk to at church I love and consider them my friends.  Her I can't.  I know too much about her that I just do not want to be her friend.   But I refuse to gossip about it all.  So I avoid her and am happier for it! 
Love you Tana, Ruth, Joelle, Becky, Stasha, Amy, Lucy, Shaylee, Deon, Anne, Sharon, Sarah, Erin, and all the other sisters from other misters that I talk to all the time!!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Well, I love you TOO BOO BOO! People that are faker than a two dollar bill- Know indeed what they are doing. The reason I have surmise that conclusion especially in this instance is the fact that Ms. Phonie claimed that you left the table because of her- She is well aware of how she makes you feel. Don't give her that power....No one is worth that insanity. Although, I know how you feel because Nia's Aunt acts like that-In fact, she called my Daughter a Bastard Child-For all the world to see and hear- because I was not married to her Brother- But yet, when I was out of the picture- she sends my daughter clothes last xmas, it's like really Krusty Lady? The fact is, that envy and jealousy are very nasty feelings- Phony people tend to bottle up feelings like that. Just one thing, know your worth and let me tell you something Ms. Sister of mine, I think you are drop dead gorgeous, funny, awesome, and I am deeply sad that we are moving away- I wish I could take you with us....but we will be back and with Nia pia my little Jewell and we will bust in church one day on Testimony day and I will make a speech so long that Bishop will beat me up for it....I love ya and never let squeaky wannabe be clean fakeroo Phoney peeps get to you- Dust your shoes off and keep on truckin...pay them no mind girly! Love you!!! Sista Lindley