Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Snail Mail

On Tuesday we got a notice from the USPS telling us that they had a package for us.  So Wednesday Richard goes down to the post office to pick it up.  And guess what?!?  The package was mailed from my sister in Utah on October 15, 2009!!  It was the package that disappeared before we could get it!  So apparently someone got it by accident and kept it in the package in their house for almost 2 years!!! 

Why would you do that? The address is on the package and it is not yours? Why keep it for that long?  It's nice that they finally returned to sender, but rude to keep it that long! 

3 comments:

Becky Flo said...

that's crazy!

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

This brings a whole other complete and utter explanation and or, definition to being hecka Lost! I would sue the post office, would if you needed that vital package- would if it had an organ in it for an operation much needed...okay, I am going over board- but still...2009 ??? Goodness....someone sat on that one for a long time...ouch! Even it just merely arriving so late makes me take notice, look up, listen and giggle...maybe that was the soul purpose- to brighten the Fisher's house that particular Wednesday that Brother Fisher went to retrieve the package...Love you guys all so much! Tana Lindley Proud and Devoted Wife to James Lindley for all of Eternity, and Proud Mommy to Phu, Austin, Nia Jewell, and Eathen Forever!

Grandma Honey said...

I have never heard of such a thing! Amazing!!