Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dumb things that people have done driving in front of me!

Driving behind--A green old old mini van

A siren sounds and the driver of the van stops right there in the middle of the street and throws his hands on the dash.  Too bad for him it was an ambulance, but I wonder how often he gets pulled over by the police.

Driving behind--little white toyota

Stops dead in the middle of the street and goes slowly house by house stopping each time to look for the address. Everytime I try to go around him, he takes off again.

Driving behind--ugly car

Driver turns right from the left hand turn lane


Driving behind--a mercedes(in San Jose)

On the on ramp, the mercedes comes to a complete stop and waits for room to merge.


I seriously think that there should be an intelligence test required before you can get your license or buy a car.  Also I think there should be a sticker to tell you if they have insurance or not on the back of your car.  I have a friend that keeps getting hit by uninsured motorists and idiots.  If you can't afford insurance maybe you can't afford a car or the gas!  Why are people driving without insurance and even a license?  If they were required to display their proof of insurance and their valid drivers licence, I think people would be more intelligent drivers. 

No comments: