This is Amber. She just turned 5 February 15th. She is as cute as she is smart. Plus she has a stubborn, defiant streak. She is not use to being told what to do, so she does not like to listen. She is all tomboy and proves it everytime she plays. She likes dolls, but she also likes to get dirty. She is very smart and has a very large vocabulary. She loves Dora the Explorer and has her on her shoes and on her scooter. She is very sweet and can be very funny. She really enjoys playing with her big sisters, Rebecca and ReAnna. She is really looking forward to Sea World next week. It will be their first time there. She and her brother are blessing for us and a terrific addition to our family!!
2 comments:
rhonda, you sound like you have your hands full! I found you while on a profile surfing expedition. I think it was Stephenie Meyer that led me to you. I have one adopted son and 1 daughter born to me. I admire anyone that can see beyond genetics to love a child.
sunny
That is so exciting. when did you guys decide to addopt? I miss you guys so much and wish I could just drive up there and visit. Sigh on of these days California isn't that far.
Post a Comment