Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Foster Kids
We are so stoked!! The foster care agency called and offered us a set of 3 siblings. Two girls, 7 & 9 and a boy, 4. Their names are Martha, Tenaya and Elias, in age oreder. They are living in Riverside, but are being relocated to Fresno. They are looking for a permanent adoptive home for them!! Mom has been out of their lives for two years now. We are still waiting to see how the transfer goes from there to here, but as soon as we hear, I will let you all know!! Yeah!! Woo Hoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment