Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

California Kids Connection

Ever since we did not get the three children the agency offered us, we have been very proactive in trying to get more children. Our good friends, Craig and Erin, told us about a website that lists children that wish to be adopted in California. We checked it out and are asking for more information on 4 sets of siblings. I really like the last two sets we found.
One is two brothers and two sisters, 11,12,13,14. The other is two sister and one brother, 4,6,7. I really like the younger ones, but the older ones appeal to me also. We will sit down and decide once we get all the information they can give us on the children. We as a family will decide which one we would like to come live with us and eventually adopt.
I hope that we get the information soon. I really want the bedrooms filled up and to hear little kids laughing and playing!!

No comments: